Google Ads is an online advertising service that uses pay-per-click (PPC) to display your ad on top of organic results on Google’s search engine result page (SERP). It allows you to create campaigns and bid on relevant keywords. If organic results aren’t driving sales, the Google Ads service is a great way to boost your brand’s online visibility.
Here is a quick guide to Google Ads, so you can boost your brand awareness with paid advertising:
Why use paid advertising?
It is an effective way to drive relevant traffic to your website when users are searching for similar services and products. It’s about creating well-timed ads, so your business shows up when your target audience is looking for similar services on Google. The right experts can take care of keyword bidding and create persuasive ads that get more relevant clicks.
How does the Google Ads campaign work?
Creating a successful Google Ads campaign requires data collection and careful planning. Here is an introduction to what goes behind the scenes of an ad campaign.
- Data collection: The first step is collecting data about the audience and their demographics so that we can identify the right audience.
- Creating Google Ads account: We create an account with your brand’s name and share the account details with you. We will also send instructions for you to add a payment method and keep track of the process.
- Creating Google Ads campaign: Then, we will create an ad campaign according to your business and products.
- Content creating: Our team will design banners for all the ads and send files for approval. Once everything is approved, we will begin the campaign.
- Monitoring and analyzing results: To create accurate and unique ads, we need to analyze what did and didn’t work in the past. We will assess the results and send you reports.
What we need from you:
Before we get started on building a custom website, we’ll require a few details from your end:
- Google Ads account access details
- Information about the target audience
- Your location
- Advertising period
If you’re looking for Google Ads experts to promote your business at both local and global levels, Prescriptive Marketing should be your one-stop solution. Our agency can assist you in your marketing requirements, from Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing to PPC and Google Ads campaigns. You can call us at 603-404-2909 or email email@example.com to know more.